Cordes, King, and Rich

Built before 1900, the building had been greatly altered with 3 additions. The 72 foot long building is confined by adjacent structures on both sides with only natural light from end windows. In response, interior daylight needs were met by opening the upper floor to the main level with a skylight atrium.

Selected Drawings


© 2005 Hayden A+UD,   Photos: David Graham